FOR FURNITURE VIEWING VISIT OUR NEW SHOWROOM!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
*Mondays are by Appointment only. We may also be able to accommodate an evening appt if needed. For appointments please book in advance by contacting us by email and request a specific date and time.* Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plenty of parking available in front of the store in the parking lot.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday-Saturday. Furniture pick-ups can be arranged at the north Toronto warehouse OR our Burlington warehouse OR the Oakville store depending on the specific product line. Please inquire.
- Design Service appointments can be done in the comfort of your own home or at the Speers Road boutique. Please inquire for pricing.
Rooms To Grow
is a family-owned and operated company founded in January 2008. Rooms To Grow
began as an online destination for quality nursery and youth furniture at affordable prices.
In June 2015 we opened up a new boutique showroom where we have SELECTED samples of our BEST-SELLING nursery furniture AND gliders on display to show the quality of the furniture and colour selection. Please note that not everything listed on the website is available in-store to see, however what we have in the boutique is a good indication of the quality of all of our furniture.
Our products are made using quality, durable oak, birch, fir, pine, and other hard woods. Non-toxic finishes are used, and all furniture meets and exceeds Canadian safety standards. The Canadian and US brands are generally GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for LOW VOC emissions. You'll see this furniture in many high-end baby stores across Canada priced higher as we aim to sell to the public at AFFORDABLE PRICING! Our furniture is made to grow with your child so it will last you for many years to come.
At Rooms To Grow
you will experience a more "personal" type of shopping experience that beats the big box stores. Please feel free to shop online or come into the boutique to see us. Happy Shopping!
5 Easy Steps for Placing an Online Order
- Choose your item/items from our website.
- Send us your order via email to email@example.com. Please list all products chosen, your name, full address, phone number and whether you'd prefer delivery OR pick-up. If you have a preference for a specific date, then please include it with your order. Deliveries are done Tuesday-Saturday. We will do our best to accommodate a specific time frame.
- If you are choosing a custom glider, then please also list the fabric swatch name and number from our selection of fabrics on the site.
- We will send you an itemized invoice by e-mail along with payment instructions. Shipping fees and confirmation of approximate delivery or pick up dates will be included on your invoice.
- Once your order is ready to be delivered OR picked up, we will send you confirmation by phone or email. If the item is IN-STOCK, then it would be available for delivery within 1-2 weeks. If it is a SPECIAL ORDER item OR a CUSTOM GLIDER, then it will take longer. Please inquire for timelines on specific products.
To keep our prices as low as possible, we accept payment by Interac E-mail Transfer on all SALE items (a safe method of payment available through Online Banking for all the major banking institutions). Instructions will be on your invoice. For regularly priced items we are happy to take take VISA or MC.
All prices on this site are in Canadian dollars. HST is applicable. Many furniture items are currently in-stock at our warehouse and have a quick delivery time. Special Order items AND custom-covered fabric gliders will take longer. Please inquire for timelines.
Delivery within the GTA is available Tuesday-Saturday (Driver will contact all customers directly to arrange specific days and time frames that work for the customer). Delivery fees vary within the GTA so please email us for a quote. We will do everything we can to keep the delivery cost as low as possible.
Pick ups are also available at our north Toronto warehouse (IN STOCK ITEMS) and at our Burlington warehouse and Oakville warehouses (SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS). All cribs require assembly and some dressers and gliders come assembled. Please inquire before purchase. All of our furniture comes in boxes and will be required to be unpacked by the customer upon arrival. An assembly service is available for an additional fee. Please inquire for pricing on assembly.
For pick ups, please note that a truck is required for most items. We urge you to inquire about the dimensions of boxes if you are unsure if your vehicle is big enough for pick up. When items are picked up from our warehouse, Rooms To Grow (or our suppliers) cannot be held responsible for any damage done to the furniture. Only delivery orders are covered for damages or defects.
For deliveries outside of the GTA please email us
for a quote.
EXCHANGE ONLY within 14 days on defective items with receipt of purchase. Exchanges must be made with original packaging. Custom-covered gliders, SPECIAL ORDERS, SALE ITEMS and all mattresses are FINAL SALE.
All furniture is sold with a 1-year warranty. Rooms To Grow
supports this warranty for 12 months from the delivery date (or pick-up date) of this item to the customer. This warranty excludes misuse or abuse, and is limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. Shipping fees are non-refundable and are not covered by Rooms To Grow
. This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING LOCAL!
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Roomstogrow.ca has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We will never share or sell your personal information, including your email address, to other companies for any reason, except as required by law. The information that you provide to roomstogrow.ca can and may be used for the following purposes including, but not limited to: Tracking and confirming online orders, product deliveries, providing various customer services, administering promotions or surveys, sending marketing communications, fulfilling requests made by you, re-targeting and other marketing on social media and search engines and performing other business activities as needed.
Sharing of Information
Our site from time to time may use an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We securely collect financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. This site contains links to other sites. Roomstogrow.ca is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.